FACES SF (Family and Child Empowerment Services) provides high-quality child care for low-income families; job support, training, and placement for adults; and comprehensive family support services and referrals. Our mission is to serve the needs and well-being of San Francisco’s young children and empower families to become self-sufficient. We are seeking a talented, Spanish-speaking Enrollment Counselor/FCCHEN Program Assistant to join our team at our Masonic and Bayview location’s. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) non-exempt position and reports to the Enrollment Director.
The Enrollment Counselor/FCCHEN Program Assistant is responsible for processes and procedures for the enrollment of all children into our Child Development program. This position is responsible for ensuring the program meets all regulations and mandates for enrolling families into the program for all contracts and funding. This position is also responsible for supporting providers, children and families in our FCCHEN program to ensure the program meets all regulations and mandates for enrolling families into the program for all contracts and funding.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
50% Enrollment Responsibilities:
- Maintain NOHO database for all files for all children enrolled regardless of funding source and maintain accuracy
- Monitor attendance records, files, and eligibility
- Attend team meetings
- Conduct attendance entry in NOHO
- Conduct intake process for clients at all FACES SF Locations (Hayes Valley, Masonic, and Bayview)
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
50% FCCHEN Responsibilities:
- Act as liaison between in-home providers and FACES SF
- Conduct ongoing site visits, collect and monitor children’s progress report, DRDP data, educational reports, and documentation Collect and monitor site assessment (FCCERS) results, professional development records, licensing related reports, health and nutrition related records.
- Attend team meetings
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS: QUALIFICATIONS:
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a must
- Highly organized and ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines in a complex work environment
- Familiarity with database programs and computer applications
- Knowledge of state and other funding requirements and regulations
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Demonstrate the ability to meet and maintain State of California Community Care Licensing requirements, federal, local and FACES SF guidelines including, but not limited to fingerprint clearance, negative TB test, and employment physical
- Frequently lift a range of weight from ten (10) to fifty (50) pounds to carry materials.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive Health, Welfare & Lifestyle Benefits that include a Kaiser and an Aetna Gold Plan.
- Healthcare premiums 100% paid for employee and 25% paid for dependents.
- Generous vacation time starting at 15 days a year.
- 10 paid Holidays AND a paid winter closure between Christmas and New Year’s.
- A retirement plan with an employer match up to 7% of your salary.
- Ongoing professional development for all staff.
- Management support and reimbursement opportunities for your continuing education.
- A chance to make a difference in the lives of kids and their families.
- A fun, dynamic and collaborative working environment.
FACES SF is proud of the diversity found in our organization and is an Equal Opportunity Employer